Saturday, September 20, 2014

InSPIREd Sunday Sept 20-22, 2014



Welcome to InSPIREd Sunday! Your hosts - Beth and Sally - are glad you stopped by. This is a weekly meme devoted to sharing religious architecture from around the world. All are welcome here!

We like to keep things simple for sharing. The basics are:
  1. The meme opens each Saturday at 3 p.m. Pacific Time until Monday at 9:00 a.m.
  2. Post a picture of a church, temple, or other fabulous architectural building where religious services are or were held. If you know the name of the building, include it.
  3. Include the InSPIREd Sunday link and/or badge on your post.
  4. Visit others who are linking up to meme whenever possible. Comments are welcomed and appreciated by those posting. 




hi there!! it's Beth, wait til you see what i want to share with ya... (do you like Bluegrass, i do!!) have a listen, "click here" hope to see you over my blog "E." Lizard Breath Speaks to see the beauty i am sharing this week. hope you are having a great weekend!! ( :

7 comments:

Beth, ...".E." Lizard Breath Speaks said...

i wanted to post this here - i have been on vacation - so i was unable to link up each week. i did post a church on my blog E. Lizard Breath Speaks ... & i have started making my way around to visit you guys who did link up ... i appreciate all the folks who are linking up with each week & when ever you can ... we love this group. if you find more folks ... please tell them to come on over ... the more the merrier.

thanks & a big big hugs from me to you!! Beth ( :

firaszphotography said...

Hi...
I have posted... Have a look & say @
http://firaszphotography.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/a-handful-of-seashells/

Cheers,
Firasz

Łucja-Maria said...

Greet you on Sunday morning.
I'm very happy that thanks to Tex http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/
I met this blog.
I am a Catholic. Exploring new temples is my great passion.
Feel free to explore the churches in Europe.
Greetings from Polish.
Lucia

Nick V. said...

Thanks for hosting, Beth and Sally.

happywonderer said...

Welcome back Beth! I'll be visiting all the links throughout today...

Jeanne said...

So great to see your new meme Beth, and it looks as if it is doing very well! i hope to get back to my blogging soon, but seems as if This summmer and fall have been so busy! Don't know where time goes so fast! hOpe to see you again soon, and have some great shots to share with you for you sunday meme!

Brzoza B said...

Thank you that I could take part in this ... I love churches ... Cheers :)